This page lists information (images AND text) on the Magavelda. This information is provided to assist in deciding whether a visit to the History Centre may benefit your research. However, please do not assume that it is either complete or accurate.
Images (which may be clicked on to enlarge) are provided as they often convey more information than the text that follows . The images may also help with locating information within the History Centre.
M40 Magavelda, Langham Road
(Magavelda is old Swedish for Mayfield)
- M40/1 Conveyance of freehold land situate at Langham. Right Rev Bishop O’Rorke to Mr Robert Charles Eggleton 8th May, 1926 x 2 copies
- M40/2 Conveyance Robert Charles Eggleton The Kings Arms, Blakeney to Mary Elizabeth Spratt of Magavelda, Crowborough, Sussex, widow 21st June 1928
- M40/3 Licence to take water- Mrs M E Sprott to Norfolk County Council
4th January 1930 x 2 copies
- M40/4 Abstract of the Will, Death and Probate of Mary Elizabeth Sprott
- M40/5 Assent to freehold property known as ‘Magavelda’ in favour of Miss Velda Mary Sprott 5th November 1953
- M40/6 Legal Charge: Miss V M Sprott and King’s College, Cambridge 2nd February 1979
- M40/7 Land Search 1987
- M40/8 Undated photograph