This page lists information (images AND text) on Mariner’s Cottage. This information is provided to assist in deciding whether a visit to the History Centre may benefit your research. However, please do not assume that it is either complete or accurate.
Images (which may be clicked on to enlarge) are provided as they often convey more information than the text that follows . The images may also help with locating information within the History Centre.
DS M/21: Deeds relating to Mariner’s Cottage, Morston Road, Blakeney
- M/21/1 1909 Conveyance of two Freehold Allotments of land situate at Blakeney in the County of Norfolk, Mr James Doughty to John Page Esq.
- M/21/2 1909 Conveyance of Freehold Land at Blakeney in the County of Norfolk, Mr Herbert Pye to John Page Esquire
- M/21/3 1912 Deed of Exchange and Mutual Covenants, J W Allen Esq. and J Page Esq.
- M/21/4 1927 Conveyance of the Freehold dwelling-house and premises intended to be known as Mariner’s Cottage, Blakeney, Norfolk, Mr John Page to Mrs M J Maw
- M/21/5 1943 Abstract of Title of Mrs M J Maw to freehold hereditaments situate at Blakeney in the County of Norfolk
- M/21/6 1943 Land Charges: Application for an Official Search
- M/21/7 1943 Requistions
- M/21/8 1943 Conveyance of a Messuage and premises known as ‘Mariner’s Cottage’ Blakeney in the County of Norfolk, Mrs M J Maw to Lieut: Col: E J Stansfield