As there isn’t a planned talk in December we have organised a lunch for Tuesday December 11th at the White Horse, Blakeney where will have the Conservatory to ourselves. Lunch will be at 1pm so suggestion is arrive 12:30 for 13:00. We can book for around 20 people.
Lunch may be chosen from a small selection of starters (all £7) and main course (all £15). Desserts may be added on the day.
If you wish to sign up please call Diana on 01263 740320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A week or so before the lunch we will need to know your order from:
Starters (all £7)
- Today’s soup served with homemade bread White Horse homemade scotch egg, Adnams brown sauce. Toasted focaccia soldiers
- Baked baby Camembert, caramelised onion 8c cumin bread, onion chutney
- Crispy cockles, sea salt, pepper, vinegar, toasted focaccia
- The White Horse moules marinière, crusty Norfolk crunch bread
- Ghost Ship battered cod cheeks, baby gem, lemon & saffron mayo
Main Courses (all £15)
- Ghost Ship battered haddock, minted crushed peas, triple cooked chips
- Smoked haddock, salmon & hake fish pie, mashed potatoes, buttered seasonal vegetable
- Butternut squash, Binham blue cheese, sage infused risotto, toasted pumpkin seeds
- Sweet potato & chickpea harissa stew, chargrilled broccoli, courgette & Greek yogurt fritter, tzatziki
- Roast Dinner served with either 28 day matured sirloin of beef or Dingley dell pork belly served with homemade Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy.